Monday, February 21, 2022

Treats for college students










 I planned a few weeks ago to spend this past Saturday with Michelle.  I really enjoyed the day together.  We had lunch, worked on/completed a puzzle, got treats and went to buy her more puzzles.  And we talked and enjoyed time together.  


Since I knew I was going to Logan, I decided to put together a little treat bag for Michelle and her roommates with a St. Patrick’s Day theme.


For Valentine’s Day I had mailed a bunch of hearts with things we love about her written on them but for some reason they were returned…arriving on Saturday…so I will give them to her next time I see her.




She is dating a guy named Chris and they are getting serious I think.  He has been to our house a couple of times now and he is a great kid.  Michelle is still young but she is smart and sensible and I trust her to make good choices.  


No comments:

Post a Comment