Wednesday, June 14, 2023

heartfelt thanks

 I received two such thoughtful emails from parents on the last day of school:

We just wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to you again for this year. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful 3rd grade experience for our daughter.  She felt supported, seen and loved by you all year.  She learned so much and it has been the most incredible thing to watch her grow. Thank you for your kindness and dedication to her and the rest of your class.  We hope you have a wonderful and RELAXING summer! 

❤️ The Hines Family   (this was sent by the student's mom)

And this same student's dad sent the following email:

I can not thank you enough for your service this year. Our daughter has been excited to come to school every day and I know you play a huge role in this. It means a lot to me to know that the classroom is a place where she finds peace and happiness. I Hope you have a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment