Friday, November 25, 2016

Family Photos

Our friend, Carey McAfee, took family photos for us.  I LOVE them!  Here are several of my favorite photos of Alfredo and I as well as my favorite photos of our whole family.

Alfredo doesn't like to smile in pictures and often when he smiles, it looks forced...so I love this photo where he has a great smile.



This might just be one of my favorite pictures of myself ever.  


One of my very favorites!!



Love this one too!


I'm so grateful for Alfredo.  He does so much for our family.  He is such a hard worker.  He recently added recessed lighting in our kitchen and living room (with help from his friend Leo).  Honestly I was worried since it is electrical work but they did such a good job.  I shouldn't have worried.  He is able to figure out so many things...and he always does a great job.  He is better organized than I am and he teaches our girls to clean and to cook.  He is also a great entertainer.  I have good intentions of inviting others over...but he actually follows through and invites them.  I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment