Monday, November 28, 2016

Photos of Michelle

And last, but not least, are my favorite photos of Michelle!  Some of these make me a bit sad...because she looks so grown up.  And while I know she is not quite as grown up as these photos make her look, I know that tomorrow she'll be driving and the day after that, she will be graduating.

Michelle is so responsible and such a good helper.  She is very artistic and has lots of musical talent. (For example, yesterday she and Natalie played A Family History Medley together in sacrament meeting, accompanied by Jan.  She did such a great job.  After she and Natalie and Jan practiced together a week ago, Natalie sent me a text that said:  "Michelle was so great this morning!  She sounds so good!!!  She's so much more confident!   I was so impressed!  Now I've gotta step up my game!")  She is a hard worker and has a strong desire to do what is right and to help others.  She also loves to sing.

I think this photo could be on the cover of a magazine.  She is such a pretty girl...they all are.  But far more importantly, they are kind and intelligent girls.






And yes, this last one is a family photo...and I don't like the way my hair looks in it or Gabby's smile...but Michelle looks wonderful in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment