Sunday, April 18, 2021

Ward Council Breakfast

 About 7 or 8 years ago I was serving as RS President in my ward.  Laurel King was the Primary President and I think Heather Bankhead was the YW President. A week or two before Father's Day, discussion turned to whether we should hold ward council that day. I don't remember the details, but we felt like we should hold ward council...there were things to discuss.  So we decided to hold ward council but the three of us female presidents decided we would bring breakfast.  We brought yogurt and muffins and I think juice.  It was a beautiful morning and while I am sure we could have cancelled ward council it was nice to have a small opportunity to serve the wonderful brethren that served on ward council.

LESSONS LEARNED:

Small acts can lead to happy memories later on and can be a means of expressing gratitude and love to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment