Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Bash

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. I had parent teacher conferences on my birthday. Long day. But the weekend before my birthday, we had some friends over for dinner. We get together pretty regularly, taking turns at each other's homes. Well, it was Stacie's birthday at the end of January, a week before mine. So when they showed up at our house, Leo and Annette had brought a Baskin Robbins cake to have a combined celebration of Stacie's birthday and my birthday. Stacie and Jeremy had also brought me flowers. It was so nice of Alfredo to plan it and to spend time with such great friends. We had a delicious dinner, made by Alfredo. Then the kids ran downstairs and played while we adults played a card game called Split. It was a great night.




No comments:

Post a Comment