Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bday/Valentine's Day

Alfredo spoiled me for my bday.  We went shopping on the Saturday before my birthday.  He bought me three wonderful new shirts.  I love them!   Then he arranged for me to go to my neighbor/friend Ione's house on the morning of my birthday to get a massage.  It was wonderful.  My neck and back had been really hurting for a couple of days and it helped so much!

I took the day off work to relax and to take Michelle to Kennedy Junior High to sign her up for classes.  Alfredo and I were going to go to lunch, but he ended up being extremely busy at work so I did a little shopping instead and then visited a good friend.  She has a 6 week old baby, so I got to hold her baby for an hour while I visited with her.  Then Alfredo took our family out to dinner.  We tried a Chinese restaurant that we hadn't eaten at before.

I got so many calls and texts and messages on Facebook wishing me a happy birthday.  I felt very loved.

Then for Valentine's Day, Alfredo took the girls and I out to breakfast at Kneaders.  Then he bought me a bouquet of beautiful flowers.  For dinner, he invited several of our friends over and we had a barbecue.  The men cooked and we women were able to just visit.  The food was delicious.  After everyone went home, Alfredo cleaned the kitchen and did all the dishes.  He is wonderful!  I got him a wok he wanted, but he spoiled me a great deal more than I did him.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment