Sunday, January 30, 2022

Hobbies Leisure Time

Personal history question for the week:

Question 42: What are some of the things you enjoy doing in your leisure time?

Here are some of mine: I love to read. I read quite a bit. I enjoy traveling. I love attending the temple. I love trying new food. I enjoy spending time with friends. I like going for walks. I enjoy participating in service. I like playing the piano even though I'm just a beginner. I love being around the youth of the church. I like hiking and camping. I like playing board games and card games. (Splendor is my favorite board game, but I enjoy Azul, Mexican Train, Cover Your Assets, Pit, Boggle, and many others.) I enjoy doing puzzles. I honestly love to learn new things and discuss things I'm learning with others.  I enjoy listening to LDS podcasts.  I enjoy writing notes to people and mailing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment