Sunday, December 23, 2007

catchin up

I haven't posted for over a week. I've been on my Christmas break, so I have no excuses other than that I've been tired and just haven't done it.

Last Friday (Dec. 14) my car broke down. We had to have it towed from Provo to Salt Lake and then taken to a transmission repair shop. It required a new transmission and apparently the radiator was ruined as well. The ruined radiator might have led to the ruined transmission, although no one is sure. So, altogether, we paid nearly $3000 to have my car repaired. Not fun. The (only) upside is that since I was off work, I didn't need a vehicle. The downside was that I had several fun outings planned for the girls and I that we didn't go on. Fortunately, my friend Janene was kind enough to chauffeur us to several places during the week. Thanks, Nene! And my car was finished on Friday evening, so I have a working vehicle again.

My girls are darling as ever and I'll post again soon a couple of funny things they've said and done.

As for other news, we went to dinner with my dad and Monica last night at Buca di Beppo. It as yummy and drove around Temple Square admiring the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment