Saturday, December 8, 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...




and feel like Christmas too! This is my favorite time of year. This past week has been so much fun (but very busy). This week we had our December Enrichment, a Young Women's planning meeting, our Young Women in Excellence program, our annual Woodstep Avenue Christmas party, and our friends' Dan and Heather's annual Christmas party. Busy. But wonderfully fun. I laughed so hard at our street party that my sides hurt and my head ached. We always have a white elephant gift exchange and it is hilarious every year. It's so fun that so many of the neighbors get together and have fun with each other. I love where I live.


It's also always fun to go to Dan and Heather's party and spend time with friends. We did a lot of laughing and joking there too. I've probably laughed more this week than I do in a normal month.


Last night/this morning, it snowed A LOT. (Many areas got 8 or more inches; I'd guess we got about six, but I'm not good at estimations like that.) So today, after Alfredo, the girls and I went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (which was okay but not fabulous in my opinion), Michelle and I made a snowman. (Ella was taking a nap.) Above are some pics of the snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment