Saturday, December 8, 2007

Top ten list


Top Ten Things I LIKE About Winter:


  • Christmas: trees, decorations, gifts, lights, music, treats, and every thing else

  • Building snowmen

  • Seeing my children play in the snow

  • Drinking hot chocolate

  • Thanksgiving

  • Christmas books/stories

  • Curling up with a blanket and a good book (but I love this year round)

  • Two weeks off for winter/Christmas break

  • Holiday parties

  • Did I mention Christmas? I love Christmas!!! It could make up it's own top ten list!

Top Ten Things I DISLIKE About Winter:



  • The cold weather

  • Driving in the snow

  • Having cold hands, ears, toes, etc.

  • Chapped lips

  • Dry hands/skin

  • Driving in the snow

  • Big gas bills

  • Scraping snow/ice off my car and car windows

  • Huge coats, scratchy sweaters (soft sweaters are fine... and I am grateful to have warm clothes, but I'd rather wear sandals than shoes any day.)

  • Did I mention driving in the snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment