Wednesday, September 14, 2016

First Day of School

School started for the girls on Wednesday, August 17.  I went back to work on August 16 but school didn't start until Monday, August 22.  On Tuesday, the girls went to my friend Heidi's to get a trim and highlights.  Heidi not only trimmed and highlighted their hair, but also styled it.  Here is Ella after her trim, highlight and style.  She is turning into such a sweet and beautiful girl.

She wanted a picture that really showcased her highlights.
 The next day I went to work just a tiny bit late so that I could take all 3 girls to school on their first day.  Here is Michelle...all ready for her first day of 8th grade.



Ella is starting 6th grade and Gabby is entering 3rd grade (the same grade I teach!)  I think it is going to be a really good year for all of us.  Gabby was super nervous on the first day.  Her teacher is brand new at their school and most of her friends were in a different class, but Alyssa is in her class. She got scared enough before school started that there were a few tears.  But she loved it!!  She loves her classroom and loves her teacher.  



The girls in front of their school...they are holding their "Teacher Survival Kits".

 And just because they looked super cute on the second day of school, I took a photo of them that day too.  The lighting is terrible, unfortunately.  But I really, really love Ella's shirt!

I sure love these sweet girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment