Monday, February 13, 2017

My 41st Birthday

I am 41.  I am richly blessed.  My birthday was wonderful.  My cute students (almost) all wore blue because that is my favorite color. Several of them brought me cards or gifts.  They sang happy birthday and a parent brought cookies and a Happy Birthday sign.  I was able to go to dinner with my family (Bombay House...Indian food...SOO yummy!!).  Alfredo bought me the most beautiful flowers and new shoes.  I had so many texts and Facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday.  Two different friends brought me treats from Kneaders.  So many people reached out to express their love.  I am truly blessed.  I truly have the greatest people in my life.  I was brought to tears multiple times throughout the day.  I am not sure why I am so very blessed and my life is so rich, but I am so thankful.



Gabby wrote this sweet note on the card with the flowers:  "You are the most beautiful woman in the world!  Happy Birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment