Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Women's Conference

My dear friend called me on Saturday and said someone gave her 5 tickets to the General Women's Meeting at the Conference Center.  She couldn't go and asked if I would like to go with my girls.  So we got tickets to go!  Since there were 5 tickets, we invited our friend Kate to go with us.  The meeting was wonderful.  We were a little bit late...it took forever (almost 30 minutes!) to find parking and then we had to wait in line to get in.  But it was worth it.  The meeting was wonderful.  A talk about service and centering our lives on Christ.  A talk on holiness.  A talk on being certain women:  definite, convinced, positive, assured, confident, dependable and firm.   Then a talk by Elder Eyring about unity and using the Holy Ghost to guide us and help us change.  Such a beautiful conference. We have such amazing leaders!   It's such a tremendous blessing to be a member of this church...there really aren't even words to adequately express my gratitude for the blessings I enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment