Monday, January 15, 2018

Parents Visit

My mom and Mike spent the weekend here.  They arrived Thursday and left today.  We got to spend some time with them each day except Sunday because my mom was pretty sick on Sunday.  They looked at some houses while they were here, but didn't find any they liked.  But they are impressed with their real estate agent and I think if they are willing to extend their search into some other areas, they will be able to find something they will be happy with.  We will be pretty excited to have them closer!

Today we went to lunch at 5 Guys before they headed to the airport.  Alfredo had to work but he met us for lunch. 

I feel very blessed to have such wonderful parents.  Sara talked to my mom for a few minutes on Thursday and she said on Sunday that my mom seems just as kind and happy and wonderful as me.  (If I'm even half as wonderful as my mom, then that is quite a compliment.  My mom is such a Christlike person.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment