Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mt. Timpanogos Temple

On Friday, August 31, the girls and I headed toward St. George with the Smiths.  On our way, we went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple.  It was fairly busy but very beautiful.  I went inside with the teens while Aly took the little girls to get Vanilla Bean Frappuchinos at Starbucks.





Then we headed toward southern Utah and St. George.  Near Nephi, we pulled over long enough to let Michelle get behind the wheel.  It was her first time driving on the freeway.  I was pretty nervous, but I figured it was best to try it out on an area with not too much traffic.  She did really well.  She quickly learned to change lanes to pass and she really did a good job. After about an hour and a half, she was ready to be done and so I took over again.

After she was done driving, Michelle took photos of the beautiful clouds and the sunset.


How is she old enough to be driving?  Her first time on the freeway.


No comments:

Post a Comment