Saturday, October 13, 2007

Surprise!

Today is Alfredo's birthday. So last night I took him to dinner and planned a surprise party for him. Our friends Chris and Janene helped out. Janene watched the girls while we went to dinner. Chris went to our house and set up the party and let everyone in. Then we picked the girls up and went home where everyone shouted surprise and nearly scared poor Ella to death. It actually worked and Alfredo was actually surprised by it all. Only a couple minor hitches. I had a headache all day and came home from work not feeling great. I decided to lay down for a few minutes. I told Alfredo to make sure I was up in 15-20 minutes. Instead, I slept for an hour. We were supposed to leave for dinner at 5, but didn't drop the girls off at Janene's until quarter till six. So our guests had to sit around waiting for us for over an hour. Thanks everyone!!! Hope you talked and laughed and had an okay time without us!!! We love you guys!

I took some photos which I would post except I'm having some technical difficulties. I used my digital camera at a young womens activity a few weeks ago and I must have traded cords with someone because suddenly my cord doesn't fit in my camera's USB port. OOPS! Hopefully, I can get my real cord back tomorrow and post some photos. I will never claim to be the most tech-savvy person... obviously if I switched cords 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm just now noticing!! Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment