Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday news...20 Q


Ella celebrated her 5th birthday. We took the family out to dinner...her choice. So we headed to "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" (or commonly known as Carl's Jr. by most people...my kids have called it twinkle little star for a couple of years since it has a star on its logo. The name has stuck). They had fun playing in the play area and eating their kids meals. Then we headed back to our house for cupcakes and ice cream. Pretty low key, although we are having a big birthday bash for both girls.

I decided to play 20 Questions with Ella to share some things about her at age 5. My questions, her responses (as close to word for word as I could jot down).

Animal, vegetable or mineral: What's a mineral? a rock I am a rock--like Jesus. He's a rock because he never gets dead.

Cake or ice cream: cake

Tv or Wii: Wii

Favorite Wii game: Just Dance

Best friend?: Max

Ride bike or scooter?scooter

Favorite food: bacon and eggs, pancakes

Favorite book: a Barbie book, dinosaur books

Favorite movie: Land Before Time

What do you like about Michelle?sitting by her

What do you like about Gabrielle? playing Barbies with her, playing mom and dads

What do you like best about preschool? I like about preschool is play with my friends and do homework and do activities.

What don't you like about preschool? I don't like about preschool is doing games because they are hard to do.

What are you afraid of? lions

What makes you happy? hugging Mommy

Are you excited for kindergarten? Why? Yes. I will go to Michelle's school and Mrs. Pereira will be my teacher.

Favorite Primary Song: Once There Was a Snowman

Favorite Scripture Story: Noah's Ark

Favorite Places to go: Jungle Jim's and Hollywood Connection

Who is Mommy's Favorite 5 Year Old Girl? Me! (said with shy smile on face)

No comments:

Post a Comment