Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 cute things

Wanted to post these two things before I forget them. We had a ward activity a week ago. A yummy dinner/field day at the stake park. Aly, our wonderful friend and babysitter, was there with her family. Gabrielle wanted to walk down to where they were sitting and say hi. She absolutely loves Alyson and Chuck and Mack (Max), Annie and Sofie. Anyway, Aly told me a bit later that Gabrielle went up to her and said, "Alyson, my momma told me tell you I need cake!" Guess she'd been a little spoiled with cake for her birthday and figured she should have it every day... but alas there was no cake in sight. :) But before you feel too bad for the little rascal, I'll mention that she got a snowcone and one or two creamies.

One other super cute thing... Gabby (or Bielle as she is called) and Sofie have become very close. In fact about a week ago, Aly was holding Sofie and said to Sofie, "You're my best friend." Sofie replied, "Sorry Mama, Bielle my best friend." Too cute! I love that my kids are so happy and so well taken care of while I'm at work. We have been so blessed and are so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jenny, this is the sweetest post ever. Thank you. We just love our Bielle. Max tells me all the time how he wishes she was ours. We are so blessed to have her with us each day, thanks for sharing her! She is all snuggled up right here looking at a book with Sofie and Annie, they are such a cute little bunch.

    ReplyDelete