Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School Haircuts

Michelle had been asking me for a haircut for a few weeks. I love her long hair and felt a little reluctant so I told her to think about it and if she really wanted her hair cut we would do it. So last Saturday was the day and she was sure she wanted it cut. Ella decided that morning that she wanted her hair cut as well. Since she often cries and doesn't want her hair brushed I was more than happy to cut her hair, no thinking or wait time involved. :) So we headed off to get hair cuts, snapping a few (very silly) before pictures prior to leaving. I thought I took after pictures but really I was getting ready for Gabby's party and never did. So here's a quick preview...with better after pictures to come soon!





2 comments:

  1. I love their new haircuts, they are just so cute no matter what their hair looks like though!

    ReplyDelete