Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Birthday Party

Gabby's birthday party was a week ago. We had family and a few close friends come for her party. We had a barbecue, let the kids play on the trampoline and zipline and swingset. Then we had presents, cake and ice cream and did a pinata. I think Gabrielle had a fabulous time, and she has loved all of her gifts. She is in love with zhu-zhu pets right now and has spent so much time with her zhu-zhu pet police station and car.



My favorite part was definitely the cake. She had this shy, bemused look on her face as we sang to her. Then she bit right into the corner of the cake, getting frosting all over her face. She even had frosting on her eyelashes. Wish I had my other lens on my camera then, because it just didn't show up with this one (and I was too lazy to run in and get it.) Anyway, here she is:




Oh and I can't forget pictures of the pinata.

No comments:

Post a Comment