Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Terrific Twos

I actually really like my kids being two. (Three seems to be another story!) And now, Gabrielle is two. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! :)

I'm back to work, so we just did cake and ice cream after dinner. But my sweet babysitter put the cutest sign up in their window wishing her a Happy Birthday. (Thanks Aly and Annie!) Anyway, I bought a darling little ladybug cake. I told Gabby we were going to sing to her and she began to sing "Happy Birfday, chacha cha" She wanted us to be sure and sing the "Chachacha" version. :) So of course we did. Then she happily enjoyed her cake...






3 comments:

  1. That is a darling cake and an even more darling little two year old. Happy Birthday Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY, CHA CHA CHA!! LOL! She is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute cake for her.

    If you like twos so much do you have any advice in getting through them?

    ReplyDelete