Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas

This year was special since my mom, Mike and my dad all now live in Utah.  So we had all of them, my sister Suzy, my aunt Elaine and my grandpa all come to our house on Christmas morning.  We had a delicious breakfast..quiche, breakfast casserole, fruit, orange juice.  Then we opened gifts and visited and enjoyed one another's company.

This is what the girls awoke to on Christmas morning.











 My mom brought this really neat nativity scene made out of white chocolate.  We all really admired it...until the girls decided to eat it.





The girls are pretty spoiled between all the gifts they get from Alfredo's family, from us and from my family.  But more than that, they are blessed to be encircled by so many that love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment