Sunday, May 2, 2021

Promises to Covenant Israel

Oh how I loved studying the promises given to covenant Israel between October 2020 and April 2021.  It blessed my life immensely.  I suddenly saw these promises on nearly every page of scripture.  I also noticed them better in my life...and by that I mean that I noticed them happening more in my day to day life but also I was better able to look back at experiences in the past and see how many of these blessings have been fulfilled.  

I feel closer to the Lord now.  Studying these promises brought me strength and joy and peace and hope.  It reminded me, over and over, that God keeps His promises.  It reminded me that I'm NEVER alone.  That I can repent and be forgiven.  That I can be redeemed and enabled and strengthened and purified.  Our beloved prophet is so inspired and I'm SO grateful that I acted on his invitation to study these promises.  He was right; I was astounded!

I purchased a piece of art made by Eva Timothy with many of the promises on it.  It's hanging next to my rocking chair in my living room and I look at it nearly every day and think about one or more of the promises.




For 40  days, I shared a promise to covenant Israel on social media, one each day for the 40 days leading up to Easter.  That was a wonderful way to start each day, sharing one promise and thinking about how I have seen that blessing in my life.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment