Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!

My oldest is now six years old!!! I can't believe that it has been six years since they placed her in my arms. Michelle is such a sweet, silly, beautiful girl. She loves to read and is improving all of the time at reading in Spanish and English. She loves to write and draw pictures. She fills page after page with writing and drawings. She loves school (when I asked her about her favorite place a few days ago, she said enthusiastically, "School!" PAUSE "Oh, and Jungle Jim's and the zoo and church and, and, and ....") She is quite a little monkey and literally scales the walls in our home, spends hours swinging across monkey bars and loved her tumbling class and can't wait to take another one.

She has a soft heart and is usually so kind to her sisters and friends and others around her. I am so proud of her and pleased with the person she is becoming. I love you Michelle!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Michelley Belly! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The boys have gifts for both girls - will you tell them we'll bring them by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Shelly Bell! Big bday hug from me! :)

    ReplyDelete