Friday, October 15, 2010

Bees Game with friends

Way back at the beginning of September we went to a Bees Game with our good friends. It was so much fun...to watch the game, talk, eat, ride the train, let the kids play and be with such great friends.

Here we are watching the game. Love the photo of Stacie and Jeremy.



The kids all really enjoyed riding the train. And it was fun for me because I saw both a current student and a previous student while I was on the train.


The kids, except Gabrielle, all ran around the field after the game. I love that we have friends that our kids love and that we enjoy being around. Our families have become so close. We are so truly blessed...with friends from our neighborhood, friends from work, and friends from church. I couldn't ask for a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment