Monday, October 18, 2010

Visit with Family

We were lucky enough to have my mom, stepdad, and sister visit us a week ago. They flew in Thursday night and stayed until Tuesday afternoon. It was so nice to visit with them. The girls were so excited to see them, although Gabby felt very shy most of the weekend. But Michelle and Ella were thrilled to have Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Suzy around. On Saturday, we had my mom's family over... my grandpa, and several of my aunts, uncles and cousins. It was nice to visit with all of them...but I was terrible and didn't take any pictures. Oh well!

Aunt Suzy came with us to parent-teacher conferences on Monday and we went to the park with us while Michelle had violin lessons. (Both girls are doing very well in school...in English and Spanish.)

We also went to the park on Tuesday. That was the only time I pulled my camera out all weekend, so they are the only pictures I have to remember the visit. But we are so glad they could come... We love them so much!






Suzy and Michelle ran several races at the park. They even had a crab walk race.






No comments:

Post a Comment