Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazy Girl!

Michelle is so small for her age. About 2 weeks ago, she was wearing a pair of pink knit pants that were awfully small for her... I thought they were Ella's from a year ago. But no, when she took them off she showed me that they were a pair of Gabrielle's 18 month old pants. They fit more like shorts...but still she could get them on! I thought this was pretty funny and told a couple of friends about it. So on conference weekend,she decided to model another of Gabrielle's outfits... and while both the shirt and skirt are too short... again she can get them on...and since we weren't leaving the house, she actually wore them all day long. CRAZY! I'm sure that some 2 year olds weigh almost as much as her. Oh well, who doesn't want to be petite?!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's one petite girl! I wouldn't be surprised if Lissa and Joshua outweigh her.

    ReplyDelete