Sunday, November 28, 2010

Embarrassing

I can remember as a child/teenager mistakenly thinking that once I grew up things would be easier...at least in some ways. I really thought that once I grew up I would not care as much or need to worry as much about how I look or what is in style (not that I spend loads of time on my appearance...but I still worry about it)... and I also thought that once I grew up I would stop doing embarrassing things and stop being clumsy. Oh how wrong I was! I'm constantly doing things to embarrass myself. Today, being no exception.

A few minutes after sitting down in church, I glanced over and saw that there was a pair of children's underwear. Confused, I reached for it and realized that it was stuck to the velcro on Ella's jacket... Apparently when I did laundry yesterday, it stuck to the velcro and when I hung up the jacket I didn't notice it. Hopefully neither did anyone else. I quickly pulled them off and put them away.

Then a bit later, I tried to pass the sacrament tray and one of my children was sitting on my skirt and it pulled my skirt down a bit.

Fortunately, the rest of church was without further mishap and I was able to enjoy the talks and lessons the rest of the day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think that is funny! So, when the guy was here putting in the lights with his son, I walked in and saw Sofie wearing one of my garments tops over her clothes (like a dress I guess)just talking away to them. I wanted to die, but they thought it was hilarious :O).

    Here's to an embarrassing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny Jenny. You're in good company though.

    ReplyDelete