Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Students of the Month

Our children continue to make us feel proud. Michelle was student of the month back in February (which I realize I never posted about). I wasn't able to go, but Alfredo went to the student of the month assembly. Michelle was so happy that she's been chosen each year as a student of the month... as only about 9 students are chosen per class each year, it is a great honor. (Although I must say that as a teacher it makes me feel sad for all of the other students who don't get selected!)






Then this past Friday Ella was honored as her class's student of the month. It also happened to be the month that kindergarten was singing/performing. So Alfredo was able to see her performance and be there when she was awarded student of the month. We are so proud of her progress and especially her effort and behavior.







No comments:

Post a Comment