Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ice Castles in Midway

On President's Day, our family headed to Midway to see the Ice Castles.  Our friend Staci and her son Eli and his cousins also came along.  It was snowing pretty hard and was a bit scary driving up to Midway.  But the Ice Castles were amazing!!  I've wanted to go for a couple of years and was really glad we were finally able to go this year.


Most of my photos didn't turn out as well as I would have liked...it was dark and my phone's camera doesn't do well in the dark.  But it was beautiful.  A little smaller than I had envisioned, but still magical.


Gabby was very willing to have her photo taken and the others were less willing so she is in most of the photos.  Also, I don't know how to flip these photos (taken on my phone right side up but showing up sideways) so they aren't sideways.  :(  But hopefully you get the idea.  It really was quite magnificent!




Hard to tell but that is Alfredo and all 3 girls.





I think the purple lights are breathtaking.






No comments:

Post a Comment