Thursday, March 10, 2016

My birthday/Valentine's Day/teacher appreciation

My birthday, Valentine's Day and Teacher Appreciation week all landed on the same week (as did my children's SEP Conferences.)  It was a wonderful week.  I was spoiled by my family as well as by my students and their families.


For my birthday, we went out to dinner at Pizza Rev.  We ordered 4 different pizzas and I sampled a piece of each (and had left overs for lunch the next day!)  Alfredo bought me gorgeous flowers, a wonderful card and two really pretty shirts. 




 My students gave me many wonderful gifts for my  birthday and teacher appreciation week.  I got 6 different plants/flowers.  I got many cards.  I got bracelets and a ring and school supplies.  So many nice gifts.  I really enjoy working at Ensign...and not just because of the nice gifts.  I love the calm and happy atmosphere that I work in now.



One of the parents also came and decorated my door for Teacher Appreciation Week.  We have an Owl theme in our classroom so she put up this owl and a sign that says, "Whoo loves you?  We do."  Then each heart has a student's name on it.  It makes me happy every time I look at it.
Alfredo and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday by going out to dinner at Del Mar al Lago.  Their food is delicious!! It was so yummy!!

 
On Valentine's Day, my aunt Elaine came over for dinner.  I made ribs, my yummy rice with sausage, potatoes, rolls, broccoli salad and dessert.   After we ate dinner, Elaine did a project with the girls where they each got to decorate a shirt for Valentine's Day.  They turned out cute.

 
 
 
 
A great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment