Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chaco Canyon/Monticello, Utah

On our last day, we explored Chaco Canyon.  My kids were tired and done.  They just wanted to go home.  So they didn't enjoy Chaco very much.  I, on the other hand, love history and this was right up my alley!   I thought it was so very cool.


































After Chaco, we started driving back to Utah.  We stopped for lunch at a Texas BBQ restaurant.  It was delicious.

We started listening to "Goose Girl",  a new book on CD, as we drove.  The drive was long and the girls were so ready to get home.  So was I.  But things went pretty smoothly.

When we got to Monticello, we stopped long enough to take pictures in front of the temple.  Literally about a 5 minute stop.  Maybe not even that long.  Gabby was tired and cranky and didn't want to cooperate.


No comments:

Post a Comment