Tuesday, October 11, 2016

State Fair with Activity Days

The Primary Activity Day leaders, Susan and Mary, decided to take the girls to the state fair on the night it was free for kids under 12.  They needed at least one parent to go with them, so I volunteered.  It was a lot of fun.  Our activity day girls are cute and silly and such good girls.  Several of them couldn't come because they had other activities but those that could come had a great time!

I was in charge of keeping an eye on these 3 cute girls:  Claire, Gabby and Alyssa.

Jolie, Ella and Amaya




Gabby and Sofie have the same shirt...and they both happened to wear it that night.  Sofie and I wanted to get a picture of them in their matching shirts, but Gabby did NOT want her picture taken with her matching shirt on.

I guess it really is true that goats will eat anything!  This guy tried to eat my purse.




Gabby with her namesake.  I don't know if you can see, but the cow behind her is named Miss Gabby.

Miss Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment