Thursday, December 29, 2016

Gabby's Dance Performance

Gabby started taking dance at Shellie's School of Dance this year.  She loves it.  She was a little nervous at first but she is really enjoying it and she is making good progress.  (In fact, my friend Sara told me that Gabby's teacher Shannon told Sara that Gabby is doing really well and keeping up with most of the other girls in her class even though most of them have been taking dance for 3+ years already.)  She was so excited for my sister Suzy and I to come see her Christmas recital.  It was in the studio so each dancer could only have two guests.  She did a great job. They danced to "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".  It really was darling!



























I love the expression on her face in this one!













No comments:

Post a Comment