Thursday, April 6, 2017

I love you more than ice cream (That's a lot!)

I saw this saying on Pinterest and thought it was cute...

My girls had spring break last week.  I, on the other hand, have spring break next week.  So they spent most of the week at Sara's house.  I am so grateful for good friends that are always so willing to help me when I need it.  They not only got to hang out/play with Sara's kids (which is pretty great...Sara has great kids!), but Sara took them to Wheeler Farm one day.  Gracie and Gabby made slime one day.  They had a good time and I am so thankful.

But I tried to do a few small things during the week to let them know I love them and that I was sorry I had to work.  On Thursday, when Michelle had violin lessons, I took Ella and Gabby with me.  We dropped Michelle off and went around the corner to Baskin Robbins for ice cream.  And I really do love all 3 girls more than I love ice cream (and I love ice cream a lot!)


No comments:

Post a Comment