Monday, April 3, 2017

Solution for every problem

Some days this world gets to me.  Some days it feels like there are lots of bad things in the world and not nearly enough good.  Some days it seems like hate is rampant and love and compassion are in short supply.  So when I saw this t-shirt, I fell in love. I like math. I don't like it as much as reading, but I do like it.  I actually like teaching it quite a bit.  But mostly, I like the thought that there is a solution to every problem.  The solution probably isn't found in math...but like in math, there is a solution.  Usually the solution really is to minus hate and add love.  The shirt gives me hope that I can bring a little more love, a little more light, a few more solutions to this sometimes crazy world.  So this is my hope shirt...my reminder to myself that there is still a lot of goodness in this world and that I can work to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment