Monday, June 4, 2018

Bountiful Temple

On Saturday, we went to the Bountiful Temple to do baptisms for the dead as a YW group.  Most of our YW came which was so great.  It was a beautiful morning...lovely weather and just gorgeous outside.  There were even two deer standing in front of my neighbor's home as we were leaving for the temple.

My dear friend and neighbor Andrea came with us as did my friend/neighbor, Heather.  It was one of our YW's first time going to do baptisms for the dead and she was able to be baptized in behalf of her grandmother!  The spirit was so strong at the temple, and I love the YW so much! It was a perfect way to start the day.  I am so thankful for the temple.
Over the summer, the girls and I are going with good friends to the temple a couple of times per month to do baptisms.  I hope it will be a real blessing in my girls' lives to attend the temple regularly and to get to visit several temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment