Friday, November 16, 2007

babies

I have several friends expecting right now. One college roommate (Mel) just had a baby a week ago, a little girl named Audrey. Another college rooommate (Cyndie) is expecting in December (having a boy). The young women's president in our ward (I'm the first counselor serving with her) is due in February (having a girl).

And here's something fun. Two of my friends that are due in December have decided not to find out what they are having. One of the special ed teachers at my school (Mindy) is due in just a few more weeks. We are having a shower for her at work today. Another teacher who worked at my school for the past four years, but now works at Glendale Middle School (Stephanie), is also due in December. There is a shower for her this weekend, but unfortunately I can't make it. She asked everyone to choose a favorite book and write a note in it for her baby. What a fun and neat idea! I think it's kind of exciting that they decided not to find out whether they were having a boy or girl... but I don't think I could do it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment