Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bees

Alfredo pulled in at the same time as me on Monday evening and said, "Let's go." My question, of course, was: "Where are we going?" His company had given him 4 tickets to the Bees (baseball) game and so off we headed. This was our first time going. It was a lot of fun. Our seats were right behind the first base, five rows up. They were great seats. I am not a baseball fan, but I must admit being right there for the game was a lot of fun. It was especially fun to see my kids enjoying themselves. They loved the mascot Bumble. And Michelle got an autograph. There was a nice old man two rows up that was there by himself and he talked to my kids and I. Gabrielle loved the airplane flying around with a banner announcing that night's game. There was also a little choo-choo that she loved watching. The bigger girls loved it when Bumble rode an ATV around the field after the third inning. We didn't stay for the whole game since it was a school night, but I'm glad we were able to go. It was so much fun!







4 comments:

  1. Fun! I have a "not before the fourth inning" policy with baseball games, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a school night, so we went for the first five innings. And at least while we were there, the first inning was the most exciting. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta LOVE BASEBALL games, even if you don't enjoy the game all tha tmuch, there is something to be said for the atmosphere! And, looks like the girls enjoyed the cotton candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Sticky too! Mm. I can almost taste the cotton candy! Glad you guys got to go!

    ReplyDelete