Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The benefit of chewing gum

I've decided gum is my new best friend. :) Ella noticed that one of her teeth was wiggly about a week ago. On Sunday, she asked if she could have a little bit of bubble gum from the bubble tape that the Easter bunny gave her. She started chewing and a minute later came running into the kitchen. "Momma," she yelled, "I just lost my tooth." The gum had pulled it right out. There was no blood, no crying and no yanking of the tooth by daddy. No drama like with all of Michelle's lost teeth so far. (Which, is quite shocking, I must add because usually Ella is our drama queen.) Just a tooth and a little hole where the tooth once was. Ella was thrilled...to have lost a tooth, to have the tooth fairy come, and to be so BIG!

(I'll also add that the original photos of the lost tooth were deleted along with all the other photos, so I made Ella re-pose for these and she was being a tad silly.)

1 comment:

  1. Michelly belly told us that ella lost a tooth! WOW... Xar and I both said, "already, she's only 4!" That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete