Monday, March 5, 2012

Imaginary Friend


Gabby now has an imaginary friend, and she really seems to believe in this friend. Now it is not the kind of imaginary friend that has a real presence in our home...she has never been to our house, she doesn't eat dinner with us, etc. But Gabby talks about Crystal a lot. She told me this morning that I should mix vitamins into some orange juice. I told her that I didn't think that would taste very good, and she responded, "Crystal's mom puts vitamins in her orange juice." She has told me several stories about playing at Crystal's house. She also tells me about how Crystal is in her dance class (but Gabby isn't in a dance class! Her best friend Sofie is though.) Cute, sweet girl. She definitely has a good imagination and she is a great storyteller.

No comments:

Post a Comment