Friday, July 10, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Our cousins are not used to the heat, and it was very hot in Salt Lake for the first 4 days they were here.  So  we did activities that involved water or were inside.  The kids had a great time getting wet and spraying each other.  Michelle was especially excited to get me wet and kept coming over to sit on my lap, to spray me and so on.  It was fun to watch the cousins interact with each other.




Rebecca even got in on the fun!


After the water fun, some of us headed down town to visit Suzy and see where she worked.  Then we did a bit of shopping/errands downtown.  I really loved having the chance to visit with my sisters and mom and stepdad.  My mom and stepdad plan to move to Utah in 2-3 years, and I am really looking forward to that.  It is such a blessing to have such great family...even if they don't live as close as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment