Monday, January 4, 2016

Thanksgiving Day

We spent Thanksgiving at my aunt Elaine's.  My grandpa was there also as was my sister Suzy.  My aunt Diane and uncle Brent and cousins Tanner and Colton stopped by for a little while but didn't stay for dinner.  I love Thanksgiving. Spending a month contemplating my blessings and all that I have to be thankful for really helps prepare me for the Christmas holidays and really puts me in the right frame of mind.  I do have so much to be thankful for.

I feel especially blessed this year to be working at Ensign.  There are challenges at Ensign just as there were at Parkview.  But it is a much better work environment...calmer, more trusting, happier, less stressful.  I have a challenging class this year but I love it there.  I love working there and have felt welcomed and supported.  It has been a real blessing to be somewhere new and have a new experience.  And I am thankful we decided to have my girls go to the neighborhood school.  Our home is less frenetic, less busy, less stressed this year.  There is a different feeling and so much more peace.  I am so very thankful for that.

I spent the month of November counting my blessings on Facebook.

Here are the few photos I took on Thanksgiving Day:







No comments:

Post a Comment