Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gabby is 8!

Today is Gabby's 8th birthday. She will have a party on Saturday and she will get baptized on Saturday, September 3.  It is hard for me to believe that my baby girl is already 8.  They are all 3 growing so fast!

We had Carey take Gabby's baptism photos.  They turned out beautifully.  I am so happy with them.  Here are a few of my favorites.






The girls and I love this cute, creative photo since it was so clever.  The dress Gabby chose for her baptism is definitely a "princess" type dress.  It's not what I would have chosen...I would have chosen something much simpler...but it fits her and she loves it.  And she does look darling in it!

8 of Gabby's favorite things at age 8:
1.  Playing with her friends.
2.  Piano.
3.  Dancing.  (She starts at Shellie's school of dance in September and she is so excited!)
4.  Playing outside.
5.  Going to church.
6. Traveling...going on trips.
7.  Spending time with her family.
8.  Liv and Maddie show.


 8 things Gabby doesn't like:
1.  cooked vegetables
2.  going on hikes (I'm working on changing that!)
3. getting hurt
4.  doing chores
5.  being one of the smallest kids in her class
6.  being sick
7.  being called my "baby"
8.  being bossed around by her big sisters
 





No comments:

Post a Comment