Saturday, November 26, 2016

Photos of Gabby

Here are my favorite photos of Gabby from our recent photo shoot:

 Gabby is a riot!  She seriously makes us laugh nearly every day.  She loves to sing and dance and recently is no longer scared to sing and dance in front of people.  She can be so silly and can also be so sweet.  She can also be a real stinker.  She hates cooked vegetables.  I recently made chili with lots of tiny chunks of vegetables (corn, sweet potatoes, diced tomatoes, finely chopped sweet peppers, shredded zucchini) and she used her fingers to pick out the beans and ground beef to eat and left everything else in the bowl.  She loves stuffed animals and she loves to play with friends.  She loves he teachers...at school and at church.  Oh how I love my sweet Gabby girl!



I love this photo...the colors and her smile and this darling little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment