Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Get Together with friends from Parkview

I got way behind on my blogging over the summer.  That's ironic because it's when I am not working...but I traveled so much and did so many amazing things that I just couldn't keep up with blogging as well as I would like.  So a lot of my posts lately aren't in strictly chronological order.  Back in July, while Brenda was here visiting, we had a Parkview Get Together.  I love working at Ensign.  I really like my coworkers and I love having an active PTA and there are many other things I love.  But I do miss my coworkers/friends from Parkview.  We had a special bond.  So I love getting together with them.  We hosted a barbecue at our home. We ate, talked, laughed and just enjoyed being together.



The kids had fun eating, playing, and talking.





It was so great to see Pat and Connie!





These are great people and I'm so thankful I had the privilege to work with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment