Monday, September 25, 2017

San Diego: Saturday

Saturday morning, we did some shopping.  We went to the Gaslamp Quarter.  I found shirts for myself and the girls.  I got Alfredo a shirt at Hard Rock Cafe.  Suzy wanted some jewelry and she didn't find anything she liked in the Gaslamp Quarter.  So we headed back to Old Town and she found some jewelry there.
 Then we headed to Coronado Island for a couple of hours.  It was beautiful and we spent some more time on the beach.






Then after resting at our Air BnB for awhile, we headed out for a hike.  We went to Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve.  It was pretty and not a hard hike...much more of a walk.  We did a lot of walking over the course of our 2 1/2 days in San Diego.  And had lots of opportunities to talk and visit and enjoy one another's company.  It was a great experience, and I'm so glad I was able to go and spend this time with my mom and Suzy.  I sure love them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment