Monday, May 14, 2012

Spectacular Seven

Ella is now seven! Her birthday was two weeks ago. We will be having a combined birthday party for her and Michelle in 2 weeks (since the end of April/beginning of May has been crazy busy and we've had events every Saturday since the 21st of April). But we did have a small family celebration on her actual birthday, complete with ice cream cake and singing.




Of course, her dad had to follow the tradition of shoving her face into the cake as she tried to take a bite.

Aunt Suzy was here with her boyfriend Dennis, which made it extra special for Ella.




The primary does a birthday spotlight for each child. They have the parents fill out a questionnaire. Here are Ella's answers:
Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: chicken nuggets (but she eats a wide variety of foods and isn't very picky now)
Favorite dessert: cake
Favorite book: Biscuit
Favorite scripture story: David and Goliath
Favorite person: her sisters (how sweet is that!)
Favorite thing to do in winter: go sledding (This struck me as funny because I've taken them sledding once and she
hated it because it was to cold. Probably a more honest answer is watch a movie or read a book.)
Favorite thing to do in the summer: go swimming
What I like best about myself: I'm a good reader.
What my parents like best about me: She is very kind to others and aware of their feelings.
What I want to be when I grow up: A veterinarian
What I like best about Primary: We get to do sharing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment