Monday, February 2, 2009

2 more crazy things about me

I totally don't mind being pregnant. I could be pregnant over and over. There is just something so remarkable about knowing that a child is growing inside you. But raising kids is hard and expensive and we probably won't have any more kids. This makes me a little sad. I would probably even consider being a surrogate except that I don't know if I could carry a baby and then give it up (even if it wasn't biologically mine) and also, probably people would think I was weird and I would probably worry about what people were thinking about me. Is that strange that I would even consider it?

My family mirrors almost completely the family I grew up in. I had two sisters. Rebecca and I were born 2 years apart. Then a little more than 3 years after Rebecca, my sister Suzy was born. (I'm the oldest.) Michelle and Ella are 2 years apart. Gabrielle is a little more than 3 years younger than Ella. Crazy, eh?